General Requirements for ALL POSITIONS
(For the period Feb 2017 - Mar 2017)
Applications can be sent to email@example.com
- Must be able to work late nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Must be social and passionate about the customer service experience
- Must posses the ability to work independently and with groups
- Needs to be an effective listener and excellent communicator
Vacancy - Inventory Manager
The Inventory Manager is responsible for managing the day to day operations of all activities related to the purchasing, receiving and distributing of all food and beverage, storeroom and operational supplies and equipment.
- At least two years’ experience working within an established inventory system
- Ability to perform basic math functions for inventory purposes
- Knowledge of inventory/storeroom practices that follow standard health and safety requirements.
- Needs to be an honest, reliable worker and excellent communicator
- Proficient in the use of QuickBooks and Microsoft office suite will be considered an asset.
Vacancy - Delivery Driver
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license.
- Applicant must be an honest, reliable and efficient worker.
- The ability to work flexible hours; including weekends and holidays is required.
- A valid scooters license will be considered an asset
Vacancy - Kitchen Staff
- Applicant must have professional cooking experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicant must exhibit food safety and sanitation practices
- Must be able to work independently and with groups
- Must be able to work well under press
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Must be an effective communicator
|Monday||04:00 PM - 12:00 AM|
|Tuesday||04:00 PM - 02:00 AM|
|Wednesday||04:00 PM - 12:00 AM|
|Thursday||04:00 PM - 12:00 AM|
|Friday||04:00 PM - 04:00 AM|
|Saturday||04:00 PM - 04:00 AM|
|Sunday||02:00 PM - 10:00 PM|